Saturday, February 25, 2006

juz finish watchin westside..myyy fav show u noe..

dis few days dunno y HIS image keep cumin to my mind..HIS sickening face..yes yes..eileen n rae muz be wondering y i wud fall fer such a guy in e first place lah..i dunno oso..xue ting n nicole keep asking if i still had sumthing fer him..here's my ans: how wud i noe?!?!?

aniwae..e npcc guys was making such a big fuss over a new rumour bout me n daniel..of all person..him???ewww..i dun mean anithing lah..but wad i mean was..me n him?!?!?esp in eng class..adren n jonus e grp was toking bout me coz shahrana keep smiling at me n i noe wad happen..same goes to e grp which consists of kim chuan n cong wen..keep saying me dey buey sian wan meh??
n i've notice smth..all my rumours male 'lead' comes frm npcc..ok lah..most of em lah.1st was wei hao..2nd was jeong meng..followed rideculously by zhong jian which i dunno wad happen den daniel..but jeong meng was e longest coz frm last yr till now still saying..even mr siva had grown tired frm teasin us lor..


No comments: