Sunday, December 03, 2006

the hols..

23/11/2006 Thursday

It was prom night for yckss. Two days before, me, Genevieve and Yvonne went to our hair dresser.. And i dyed my hair fcuking red! Can u believe hwee miang dyed her hair red? After the aunty wash my hair and blow dry, I almost fainted~
It was god-damn red can! I gasped (rather loud i guess) and Genevieve told me that all the people in the salon stared at me.. okie lahhs i was kind of shock 'cause i thought it wouldnt be THAT red.. Lol
I was just wondering how to get into home safely without getting any attention on my bloody red hair, but heng my dear dear bro-in-law offered to bring me home to his house for a night stay.. Thank god er gu didnt scold me when i got home cause the color faded quite alot after shampooing again..

So back to prom.. yeah.. we went to my hair dresser again for hairdo and makeups and arrived at York Hotel kinda late. Prom was okay.. Had buffet but didnt really ate that much lahhs. Tooks lots LOTS of photos with my dearest teachers and friends.
After that, me, Genevieve, Yvonne, Zhong Jian, Chee Keong and Yong Sheng took taxi down to Jalan Kayu for supper. Then brother fetch me and Zhong Jian home to punggol..

28/11/2006 Tuesday

Met up with Hong Sheng Genevieve and Yvonne to Queenstown Shopping Complex to collect jersey but they (the jerseys) havent arrived. So meet Cong Wen, Zhong Jian and Chee Keong for buffet at Marina. Half-way eating, we were talking then suddenly Cong Wen broke his chair lahhs!!
Hahaha.. We couldnt stop laughing man!! Damn funny lahhs..
Hmm i still dont understand why zhong jian cannot eat crab..-.T

1/12/2006 Friday

Went KBCC play badminton. There were me, eileen, rachel, genevieve, boxian, david, chen cong, cong wen, adren, hong sheng, keng tat, oliver, wei seng, eddie, kim chuan and yao nan. Played for like 4 freaking hours lah.. Then after that immediately go buy ticket for the Coach to KL.. I almost K.O can!!


So today, after 2 days from the badminton, my hand still ache like hell.. Duhh~

Heyy guys, I misses u all!! How i hope it was school days again and i could see u all everyday. Oh and i miss all the craps from 403!! Cheers!
( Prom pics will be posted soon)





No comments: