Monday, February 19, 2007

finally im off the working load now n u can no longer find me at bee cheng hiang!!! wahahaha! i got my pay n im off slacking till the next job which comes at march. i'll be working at expo's popular book fair for a week.
hmm.. i work at bch for over a month n my pay is miserably less than 1k larrrr!!!! very little righttt!! work so hard leh. but then my pay is in cash lar so is like i never see so much cash in real life before lor.. lol

2day's chu er-the second day of cny n red packets are very little. i got bout $200 plus. but i gave my mum [$50], another red packet for her oso [$50], red packet for my dad [$50], pay back my aunty cos she oways gimme pocket money [$200], red packets for my san gu n xiao gu [$20x2] and red packet for my uncle [$30]. u go count how much money went out lar! my pocket got one big big big hole le. hai~ but i gotta giv them cos i got my first pay and thay are the pples who made my life possible, so its a little token lar.

oh, and i must say this. i think the economy damn bad leh. cause i used to get at least $8 red packet n this year, it goes as low as COINS. okay lar. i dont really mind about the amount inside but $2 note will be better than 2 $1 coin right.
AND, this yr is the first year i'm wearing tube tops for new year, n i put on really nice sally hansen fake nails which look REALLY real. lol

No comments: