Thursday, September 18, 2008

WE LOVE ADMIRALTY PARK! (:


gayness.and i'm loving that fake eyeliner tatoo, ryzzal.sparsticity.
that was so genting.












i'm loving my life now. i'm moving on, hack yes, and you should too. i thought its hard. but something is dominating me, i know. and i know i am doing the right thing, somehow. thanks sis. i know what you're doing is for my own good. and i'm sorry.

thanks fangying, for listening to me and standing by me.

thanks christina chan, for your 'love la, love' :D

thanks yvonne, for your shoulder.

thanks 54N clique, for tolerating my nonsense.

and thanks to all of you all out there, for being my friend.

i know i sucks, and i'm full of shit. thanks for all that love.

anyway i found my brown eyeliner! maybe life's back on track (:

what's wrong with me?!

No comments: