Monday, September 06, 2010

Fairytale


Hello hello. This place has been neglected for a long long time.

I'm not working at Jireh's alr and i miss working there now:( contradicting i know. I have a happy time there though (of course there were the down parts) and i'm glad i had a chance to work at the back instead of reception, battling w the stupid fierce cats and feeding meds, treating them and of course the saddest part is watching some of them passing on. Good experience there w some pretty nice colleagues. Biggest part is missing Harvey, ginger and Dr Poh's Perri Poo Poo. Satisfied my crave for working at a vet clinic since young but it makes me wanna work towards it more hehe.
(Anyway the photo on top is Iwi, the first patient i looked after. She's damn sweet and she'll meow to me when i talk to her hehe)


I'm now stuck w what I wanna study:( There are so many things to consider: interest, location and COST. If only i'm rich.............
Anyway I've been pretty happy nowadays, or at least contented. Thank you^^

No comments: