Tuesday, July 12, 2011

For my super belated birthday dindin

Thank you Ho Mummy for the super naise steamboat although its super belated and you wont get to see this but I appreciate ty!

And my bbg ^^

Ok I havent been updating my blog wtf. I barely have time to sleep =.= My eyebag is like... Ginormous please. Projs and test was suffocating me but thank god its over, for now. I still have like, 4 more bridging to go starting from next week(4 bridging= 4 more assignments + 4 tests) , 2 more presentations and one more proj before the term ends then it will be the final term exams. Its never ending omgwtfbbq zzz.
Suddenly regretted taking degree. Spend so much money and time and sleepless nights etc etc must well go work and get regular hours of sleep and earn money for my 1st 2.55 Chanel in baby pink right wtf sounds like a good idea BUT!
Considering the fact that I work hard in school, get my degree, start work at management level and earn even more $$$, ok my Chanel can wait 3 years nvm maybe got nicer design :D

But I guess I better start finding part-time to fund for the big day in dec ^^


K time for bed. Cant really sleep cos my gastric problem is back and its annoyingly painful. I'm so sleepy D: And somebody must be drooling all over the pillow alr :<

No comments: