Saturday, November 05, 2011

Dolt

I always thought you deserve something. For the deep rooted love that you couldnt let go. I see that as being faithful, emotionally. I admire you for that, and prolly i should be guilty.
BUT NO. You dont deserve a single shit from me, or us. What do you need? Oh, a dick. There's one beside you what.

Make me dulan only. I should be happy but i'm angry for the love that was pretended to be there. Love is something precious. And you're not worthy for it at all.


-

Anyway, I'm really tired. I seriously dont know what's draining me out. I guess I'm getting old. I miss those times where I can club every week and I'm still super energetic kind. Now I cant. Yesterday's drinking session with Lixin has already drained me out. We didnt even dance or move around or what! We're just.. sitting down and drink? Plus singing a few songs or two before HQ closes. THAT'S ALL :'(

Oh and my mum's side is going Genting without me because nobody's willing to accommodate to me. Yeah shows how much I actually mattered to them, or her as a daughter. But it's really ok la. Since when do I ACTUALLY mattered lol. She likes to boast, stating that I will only go to her when I need something from her and that she's disappointed to raise me and not to have me by her. What's the truth, we all know best. I'm tired being in this. But y'know, god is fair. Although I dont have many beside me, but i'm thankful for the few, and you :)

6 more days!!!! ^^

No comments: