Wednesday, November 14, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENEVIEVE

surprised gene with a tiramisu cake and the NUM Germany tanktop-in-greentea-box present. haha! she was touched. and i am happy. because i made my friend happy :]


anyway, i think that my neighbours will pray everyday that i dont bathe. because i always blast my phone's mp3 and sing along with it. hahahahahahaha. i think my neighbours very poor thing. but tooooo bad. i cant help it.





and i saw dear yesterday. she seems different. she seems to be so far from me now. i dont know. maybe thats life. and i hate life.







and oh fuck. i drop my new phone in the toilet. now the corner's scratched. damn it.



i miss the days when we walk down the same stretch of road and listening to the same song. and i miss you.


maybe only gene knows who i am talking about. haha.








OKAY I AM RANDOM.

No comments: