Monday, November 19, 2007

Some random things to post about.

Random #1


Yes I know. I am cute :]
LOL!

Random #2
I hate Oscar. I bet shuxian hates him too. Because he is gonna abandon us! :(
Stupid Oscar. Okay. I shall not elaborate on this.

Random #3
Shuxian’s cheek very nice to pinch lor. LOL! So soft! And did I mention before? My dear shuxian got 6 dimples lor! Mai siao siao! I told her if Singapore got famine, she can use her dimples to collect water. ROFL!

Random #4
First break went to sports hall today to find genevieve and tricia with peisi because genevieve pon lesson to go there play badminton. Dabao there to eat. Played a little. Very tempted to continue but need to go back class.
Second break went to food heaven to find gene and tricia again. But this time round with jia hang, leonad and Oscar. They went to buy waffles while I chatted with gene. Totally 0 mood to do work today because of the stupid stomachache since yesterday night.
After school met jingui to go mum’s stall. Oscar was supposed to follow initially but he had something on with his friend. Made her some pancakes. Slacked and rot there.
Then met clara and her mum there. They went to eat the famous crab bee hoon then shun bian come dabao pancakes. I got a shock lar. What a surprise to see them there. Clara become prettier ((:

Yupps. All that summarize my random life. Tomorrow will be going for the standard chartard marathon race briefing again. Then Sunday still gotta work. Hais. TIRED CAN! RAHHHH!
Anyway. I am happy. Because so far for the 5 modules, 2 of the daily grades are published and I got A for both. Yeah! And I got a B+ 10/15 for cognitive UT. Not bad but still under my expectation. Gotta jia you for my next few UTs.


Buck up hwee miang!


**i dont know why the picture cannot come out ):

i will try to post it again.

No comments: