Monday, December 03, 2007

Had been really busy but meaningful this weekend.

Saturday, woke up at 7.30am and went to CWP to meet gene, peisi and jialu for the rotaract club event to bring kids from sunlove@marsiling to science centre.
Had lots of fun interacting with the kids. Although they are kinda rebellious at first, but they listened to us after that, and they are really angels.

After science centre, we wanted to go IT fair. So me, gene and ps went to suntec cos we thought it was there, but it was at Expo. Zzz.

So we cab-ed down there cos we were super tired, and shopped at the john little mega sale instead. Shopped around, bought masks, sponge and conditioner. At abit of lunch and we cabbed home. Reach home at about 7 plus. After bathing was about 8om. Wanted to take a nap but I am supposed meet gene to go yvonne’s house at 8.30pm. So called gene but she’s still sleeping so I decided to take a short nap while waiting for her call.
When I almost fell asleep, tk msged me. After that when I finally going to dozed off, zj msged me. RAHHHHH!

So I thought nobody would call me already and I went back to sleep. When I almost fell asleep again, Yvonne called me and say that she just called gene to wake her up and I can go over to her house now. GRRRRRRRRRR~
So I went over to her house without any sleep, ate bee hoon and chicken wings. It was nice. Thanks Yvonne!

After that, her dad fetched us to padang to take our attendance for the standard chartard marathon.
Our job is to set up the water station and pour water for the runners. Thought it was easy but it wasn’t okay! But it was damn fun lar, with all my friends. As expected, the first few runners were the blacks from Kenya. I tell you, their legs damn damn long and black lar! And they run super fast. Our station was 22km away from the starting point. Which means that they still got the stamina to run that fast after running 22km lar! I was WOW-ed. LOL. The whole marathon was 44+km lor.
The experience was good. I saw a person running while eating a burger. There was an uncle who came over and asked me pour water over his head for him. There were runners thanking us after taking water etc. A lot of funny things lar.
After the whole marathon finish, me gene and Yvonne cabbed home. Reached home at about 3pm. Bathed and slept till 9.30pm. Ate, watched 超级星光大道 and read news paper. Slept at 11.30pm.
And today I am still tired lar! Zzzz.

Okay. Now I am looking forward to the SUPERNATURAL NIGHT TRAIL next Saturday!!

pictures to be uploaded soon :DDD

No comments: