Friday, December 28, 2007

It had been almost a week since I updated my blog. So shall update something now. Celebrated Christmas eve with the badminton team as usual. Went to CWP at noon to meet up with xiuling, lishi and Alvin, then akina. Sang at party world with them plus james and gene, and had dinner at siam kitchen after meeting up with loke, misa, james and ryan.

Was supposed to go my sis house for 2nd round of celebration but due to certain reason, I didn’t go. So went to amk hub. Slacked a while outside the hub with akina and gang. Yen hsi said he saw me there. Haha. After that went to mac to meet up with xiuling james and misa and we had a mini count down there. Me and gene had 2 kisses each from akina for Christmas. Haha!
Bus-ed home after that. Reached home at about 1am and I am dead tired.

Today today today.
Went school, then nyp cos the team have a friendly match with them. Ate at S-11 at amk centre after that. Nothing much.









Why are there hypocrites out there in this world to create trouble and to back stab? I want things to go back to the past. I want everybody to smile again. I need you ):

No comments: