Monday, February 16, 2009

I have too much to update, but too little time. I'm busy!
So for the time being, I'll just update what I've been doing most of the time- school.
I'm going back school everyday of the holiday till march for my FYP. How cool is that ;(

While lepaking opposite school.If you can see how stress we are..bad hair dayAnd when things gets boring in lab,Poor PT. HAHA.Asywaq doing swabbing.We are just back in lab after doing swabbing of bacteria all around the school. We actually went gym to swab the equipments and watercoolers with all the DB-ers inside, and we all look like some idiots wearing jeans in sports complex. HAHA. They thought the gym was comtaminated with some life-taking bacteria. Lol.
Okay now I need to culture my bacteria already.
And to end off good, this is my injured leg. I actually fell at kelong with my leg stucked in between the planks. Cool shit.

No comments: