Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's sat and i am back in school to do report to show alvin on monday:(

I am done with my work, pt and jidi's playing dota w vivian, naz is still editing the photos and peisi is playing tennis because she never bring laptop. I'm so god damn bored puhleaseeee and i am effing hungry. Its 4.14pm now and i havent had my breakfast. Fasting is good for health. But i am waiting for our mac delivery to reach because there is nothing better to do now than to eat? oh and blog. Okay i am blogging super random things now. Sorry if i bore you out.

Photos taken few days ago. Alot more. Update when i dont feel lazy.

Think my hair is long alr. Time to cut cut cut short! Red fringe seems interesting :D

Clark Quay was fun with clique. Hagen Daz to look for Ian's chio friend first, then Clinic to chill out. Hot stuff there ;) and and and..
okay i am lazy to continue. Nothing much to say here. More on my LJ! *winks

K i think this post is rather redundant. Bye!


No comments: