Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I gave up on that race,

I fought that sweetest battle bravely, ended up badly injured, but w a smile cos there were no regrets.


I finally get my hands on a laptop- my sis' hahahaha. Cos I was considering whether to sign up for the graduation ceremony. Yea who wont go for one right? But I was seriously considering and I decided to go cos I just need to get myself occupied, and many friends are going! Oh and imma go help out for the orientation for DENV w the ex- DENVers! CHRISTABEL HENG PLEASE DONT BE LAZY AND GO OKAY COS I'M GOINGGGGGG.

Life's been pretty much the same w a lil twist here and there and lots of sleepless nights, failed suicide attempts (HAHAHAHA!) and everybody chilling at my place, make my place like free public toilet with nice soup and YAKULTS. But its thanks to them, my free time are taken up. HEHEHE. Told you I need to get myself occupied!

Yesterday was shiok, cos we went sunset grill to have their buffalo wings for dinner. One plate of level 5 was enough, but the smart MYJM (marilynyeejiamin) die die want to try level 30. It's the spiciest thing i've ever eaten, cannot even be compared to 10 chilli padi. My head totally went numb and my ears were blocked. Shiok only.
Yea so all of us ended up with swelling lips, toungue and free flow of tears. I swear I drink like min 5 cups of ice water okay. MYJM cannot even finish ONE wing. HHAHA.
Good experience yes, once in a life time is enough tyvm.
Tmr's plan will be JB w MYJM in the noon, then changi village at night. I think I'll skip play on thurs to rest cos my cough seems to be getting worse, and i'm considering about helping out at the white party cos my body clock's pretty screwed.

End of post. Shall feed you'll w lots of photossssss cos i think i should (:



Webcamming at work hehehehehe.









This was at spins, the day which all of us got inspired by the scene which sylvia proposed to bettina to be her gf. SO SWEET OMG the scene's still stucked in my head. I swear i'll marry any one who does that to me hahahahaha, not literally.



xiang and jeff came to visit us at work





PLAYYYYY (:


check out those pretty eyebags \m/




Oh this was after the first day of work at IT fair which i was alr 3/4dead but still went ahead to herstory's party at zouk. I swear I had muscleache for work the next day.

Enough of photos. Any furthur photos will be dated about 2 months back alr so please go facebook for them. Still got D's birthday, chilling at carpark, kite flying and more photos from play :D
The photos are a lil jumbled up cos blogger's being a bitch and i cant move the photos. Should i move to tumblr?


" In the last few days, you made me feel alive.
You made me feel beautiful and intelligent and wanted,
and no matter how hard I try,
I'll never be able to tell you just how much that meant to me."


- fio's lj

No comments: