Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm falling

Hi world. I'm working at the Suntec IT fair till sunday. Drop by to find me if you're coming ok! I'm at the starhub booth (:

Anyway, work's draining every part of me- the stupid customers, the long hours, the standing and the talking. Omg my leggggg. Plus i'm sick, and vvv down. I dont know wtf is happening. No idea at all. Please, just tell me.
I wanna pray, that everything would stop slipping away from my fingers like sand- love and family. Both's killing me mentally. Fucking alot. Thanks sxy for listening. Nobody's willing to listen, but I need to talk. I'm bursting. Its killing me but yet i cant do a thing about it. I'm hoping that things would not turn out to be all the negative thoughts thats in me. I think i have free flow of tears hahahaha.

I'm so tired, emotionally and physically. But i'll be fine, i think. I'm strong.

No comments: