Monday, September 03, 2007


as i lay down on the floor and think. what is happening to my life right now.....


not blogging for these few days cos i was busy working. and i earliest i reach home is like 11pm? its 12.39am now and i cant believe i am still online. genevieve says my eye rings are super black. shucks.


i am like a sandwich. kiap between my aunty and my mum. i think my aunty is getting more and more possessive of me nowadays. once i say i wanna go mum's place or go hospital see grandma, her face immediately chage, and she wouldnt even talk to me. peeps who know me well enough will know that my mum and aunty crash. and the worse thing is that one is my mum and another one is a aunty who brought me up. i cant simply just ignore one of them. the biggest problem is my aunty lar. hais. i also dont know what to say. who can i turn to? who can help me?
oh fuck.


i think hamster got an african grey- from gynette's blog. i want i want!!!!!
its my dream bird but its darn ex. $950 leh. i am just a poor kid :(


i hope i can get my pay soon. i am too broke. if i am rich, my aunty will take money from me and she wont attitude me so much. i think she can attitude me now cos i am broke. when she wanna take money from me she very nice one. haha!

seems like no matter how much money i have also not enough one. cos the one spending most of it is not me. hais.

why is my life so miserable? i dont understand.

just now when taking train home from work, yvonne and her parents sat opp me. its so nice to see the 3 of them so close. i am so jealous can. why cant my famly be like this? why cant my parents just sit down and talk nicely, and we can have a nice little family gathering? its just my little wish since i was young.


i think my life is a total shit. crap. how i wish i wasnt even born. how i wish there was someone i can confide to. how i wish there was a shoulder for me to lie on.

but i am still grateful that i have great friends in my life. you all really make my life alot better. life without all of you will be meaningless.

a big thank you to all those friends who have stood by me through thick and thin, and comfort me when i am down, and not looking down for who i am. i love all of you.

No comments: