Friday, September 21, 2007

Went for badminton yesterday with PP 二人组, which is alan and Genevieve lar. LOL. We played until 7pm, then me and gene went down to gym. Alan never go cos he never bring towel.
I SAW MY EYE CANDY AGAIN!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HE SUPER DUPER ULTRA CUTEEEEEEEE :DDDD
I had spotted him since orientation and he is in SAS. My senior leh! Lol.
After that we went to the pasar malam at cwp there walk walk, then go eat dinner at yakun roti.
After dinner we super tired, so the 3 of us share cab home. Stupid alan keep telling us ghost story. Scare the shit out of me can. Some more I saw the pictures of a dead body. The girl actually jumped down INSIDE sun plaza and die lor. the face was splitted apart. Thanks to oscar lar. Then no choice I called uncle to come down pei me go home. BECAUSE I SCARED LAR CAN.
Eh. Don’t laugh hor =.=

Anyway, life in W14D is getting better. But W26G is still the best. Cos when I am cold, I can borrow jacket from ah xiong, bin bin or elwin. When I am sad, I have the WAFFLES to cheer me up. When I don’t know how to do my work, I have aiden and tas to guide me. When I want to disturb people, there was ryan for me to kajiao. When I am bored, I have W26G to crap with me. See? Everyone is important. Even ryan lor =.= I think he will be super touched if he see this. Lol.
Anyway, life’s gotta move on lar.

No comments: