Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my cousins came from KL these few days and they are going back tomorrow. so, brought my niece who was 21 years old (!!!) to go walk walk and then meet upwith yvonne to watch ratatouile (i dont know how to spell can!). its a super cute and nice show. haha.
then after that sis fetch us to jurong to meet bro in law.
we ate delifrance. i think i am getting super fat. i need to loseeee weight!

ahah. anyway, bro in law told me that he is gonna share money to buy a kelong with his friends! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! then he say if my sis let him buy, he is going to get my love and keep him there. curious who is my love? if he gets to buy it, i will show you. haha!

i cant wait for tomorrow. because i am going sentosa!! SUNTAN! i am getting whiter and whiter and i dont like it. haha. and its good to meet up with secondary school friends!
i sooo wanna meet up with W26G pple toooooo D:

anyways, my new class is W16D. i checked the class list. no W26G pple in same class as me except my secondary school mate lin hui. better than dont have lar. but still.... sad-ded. i want at least one of the WAFFLES! or at least one of the gurus like aiden and bin bin. or at least one of W26G pple!! D: except for ryan

okay. i am gonna go sleep now. it's 2.30am and i am meetng them at 9.30am!

nitey:D

No comments: