Saturday, March 01, 2008

My auntie scolded me ccb just because she noticed that I have 3 piercings on my right ear (which i had since donkey months ago). SIAOOOOO. -.- Was awaken up by serene's msg at 2.30pm. She asked me out for lunch, so went to eat porridge. After that went to get my conditioner and cleanser, then we sat at my house downstairs and chatted very long. We always have endless stories to share (:

Supposed to go find oscar today at his work place. But I am super super lazy. Next time maybe.
Anyway I have tons of photos to upload :D

Met up in school with darling few days back for the SAS orientation interview, but ended up going home because we didn't go in for the interview. LOL.

Look at her horny face. AHAHA!

and her BIG PANTAT. LOL!

During new year, I brought Dollar along with me for visiting because she is too young to be left alone at home.And I made her wear Cutie's cheongsam, which I took it off later because the weather was very hot.Brought her along to visit grandma as well because granny always love dogs (:See how nice we decorated the place :DAfter that, we went to visit great grand aunt. Yar the one that passed away recently. She's a dog lover as well.We so busy and Dollar only know how to sleep.'I want sleep lah. Dont take picture of me leh! Zzz.' LOL.Look at her big fat tummy 0.0

Her most recent picture taken last week (?) i think. She is quite big already and she can run fast. And and and she loves to paw on my face -.-

That's all :]

No comments: