Monday, March 03, 2008

Went balestier with serene because she wanted to interview for a telesales job. The place was damn ulu and the office is scary. There’s only one guy(the interviewer) in the office and he made the place looks.. sleazy(?) because he was smoking in the air-coned office.



We couldn’t decide where to go after that and she was craving for pizza, so we bused down to United Square for pizza hut, but we somehow ended up eating Pastamania. She ordered pasta and shared with me a 10 inch Hawaiian pizza. She can really eat lah. LOL. But she says she only eat a lot when she goes out with me because she feels hungry whenever she sees me -..-



Guess what am I digging?

Guess lehhhh!Gotcha! A piece of lime (:


Okay. I think this is the most classical picture of the day that kept serene laughing for quite a while. I dont know why I got this super shocked face when she asked me to see..THIS. NO MSG.
=.= And we seriously made a mess there.


After that, we went to walk around the area. Saw this super cute hello kitty shop selling super cute hello kitty stuffs but the sales assistance was such a pain in the ass. RAHHH. So we left after a while. Bought minimelts- the best ice cream I ever had which made me super high after that. It can make you feel so.. in love :] super super nice.

we had mixture of grape, chocolate and cookies and cream. The grape is not wierd okay. It taste GREAT [:Look at my contented face. LOL.
Anyway we couldnt decide where to go after that so we went home sweet home because we were really tired.


And you should notice that the pictures are all me myself and I because going out with serene is like having a personal photographer ready to take picture of you, especially the CLASSICAL and CANDID ones. Okay lah. Next time I take picture of her and show you all(:

Thats all for today. Meeting my darlings on friday at Pasir Ris :DD

And my besties are coming back from Hong Kong tomorrow!!! Cant wait to see them.


No comments: