Monday, March 10, 2008

Nothing much interesting to post about because many things are already outdated if I were to post about them now. Pictures will be uploaded as soon as I got them from gene.

Anyway I am back in Pasir Ris today because mummy called to tell me that sis is sending the dogs away(except for precious) to their friends' house temporary as some authority came to check because hiyo and dollar were making hell lot of noise by playing tug-o-war during the wee hours. Zzz.
So I came over, reaching at about 10pm. Dollar left already so I didnt manage to see her. After that one by one, we sent the dogs off. Sad lah! Poor hiyo, cutie and dollar. I will miss them super much ):








and damn the stupid blogger. dont allow me to upload pictures, got what dumb server problem :[

No comments: