Monday, June 09, 2008

NEWater trip with the class and chris was fun fun fun! Serious! These people are crazy :DThey spell LOVE (:As you can see, i'm the only one holding note pad because i'm doing newater for my PP. And the whole class just comes along because I suggested that the whole class goes together to earn CE points, and I wont be alone (: they are nice people! Okay, Jidi looks super horny in this pic. No. He IS. HAHAHAHA.Loves.
Train rides with them was even more crazy. We were laughing and snapping away. Haha!
She may be fierce, but she still rocks my ass :D
look at what we did to Jidi while he was concentrating hard on my DS. And he didnt know we did that lah! LOL.

Reflection.
After NEWater, we took train down to Airport T3!

We were like suakus can! We couldnt find our way round and we were walking in circles. Haha!Trolly, lots of them.

NAZ.

Chocolates!

Super cute.

Mum called me and ask where am I and i told her that I am at airport, then she was like 'what you doing there?' so i told her i am taking a first class flight to australia with my classmate and she was super shock and ask me why i didnt tell her earlier. and she forgot that my passport is with her. HAHAHAAH. i'm not staying with my mum by the way.

After airport, we decided to head for my mum's work place at earth cafe. Its a pets cafe where you can bring your dogs there for meals. So we took train down to Bishan. Me and fy cabbed to her house to bring K'lem while the rest bus-ed down to earth cafe first.
Had lots of fun there too. We were super noisy until mummy also cannot tahan us. LOL.

Wilson's birthday. Just watch the video. It's super funny, and we had lots of flour fun :D

Friday was movie with besties. Its the best thing to hang out with them :D After that, we went Nebo for supper and played taboo. Super fun. HAHAHAHA.

Went to cut hair on sat after training. Coach wasnt in a good mood :X And i really changed my hair style. As usual aunty just design herself for me, and i was super shock when i see my new hair style. hahahaha. Pictures will be uploaded soon. And i changed my hair color too (:

Been meeting oscar the past few days. Met him on sat 8pm, chatted till 12.20am. Met him up on sun 10pm, talked till 1am. We have endless topics to talk about because we very very very long never see each other alrdy. Went to fetch him after his work just now. Just because he dared me too. I hate people to dare me. LOL. okay lah not really fetch, but just walk a super long distance from my house to the bus stop where he alighted, but seeing that he came to my house void deck to find me 2 times, I just go lo. Hahahaha. And he gave me a lollipop and a super super big starbucks shirt as reward. Thanks arh. Hahaha.

Going out with Fangying tmr. But we cant decide where to go! Zzz. Most prob Bishan. Cos that vain pot wanna trim her eye brow.

And.. I miss oscar. ZZZ! He want me to say one =.=

No comments: