Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random stuffs.


#1. Met gynette just now to pass her my hard disk. I miss her super much. I think the Waffles should meet up soon.


#2. I think my new rDNA faci is sooooooooo super boring. She dont know how to get the class' attention. And she was like, can you all hurry up? We are 4 minutes late for the 2nd meeting. Like ZZZ! Good if you know what i am trying to say. If not then forget it. Hahaha.


#3. I am having a splitting headache and i think i am fainting soon. But I am still going to study later, then i'll go run and then gym. Hahaha. I dont know how to survive. LOL.


#4. I feel like shitting.


#5. I want to eat fishball noodle now.


#6. This is mathan's RJ. I like. One sentece. Short and sweet. HAHAHAHA.

#7. I think i have no more random things to blog about.
I love all my friends. Genevieve, Peisi, Fangying, Yvonne, Waffles, Pegasus, and usual gang. Everybody that loves me (:

No comments: