Monday, June 16, 2008

Sooo went to meet FY at bishan last tue for WINDOW shopping with ethel, but ended up spending quite alot. Haha.


We had brunch at Yoshinoya and ya, they donated their veggies to me, which made my plate look like it contain some food for dogs -.- Went to walk around and ethel left after a while to meet her friend.





And me an ethel bought the same handphone strap (:
Me and FY couldnt decide where to go because we had too much free time and J8 was really a boring place I SWEAR, we went swensen's for their banana-something ice cream which taste really heavenly. Thanks FY for the recommendation. Hahaha.

My cap's bling kept dropping out, so I bought a bottle of nail polish with yellow blings and painted the whole cap. Now its even bling-er. HAHAHAHA.


Went for chris' chalet on thurs, and we cam-whored quite a bit. Didnt really stay long, and I went to mum's work place to find her after that.




Watched Aviva quaters on friday with the school team people. And oh! I didnt realise I won a pair of aviva tix until today which is alrdy over lah! Only 5 people can win leh! Heng I go for free. If not i sure jump down from my house. HAHA!







Aviva again on sat with besties, and we went for tian tian steamboat at bugis after that. The food wasnt good but the company was awesome!





Kungfu Chopsticks. HAHAHA!




I think my hair color looks like yvonne, but its definetly diff. Hers is much lighter in real.




Had lots of laughters and fun and laughters and fun and they gave me my presents.


Gene and yvonne made this.



Super chio right. Its all handmade. Yes, even the cover page. Inside was pages of the photos we took together over the years and the last 2 pages were messages from them. And the messages were touching that I was almost moved to tears. And they bought me a GREEN APPLE too! Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! I was super high lah! Thanks darlings!They sang birthday songs for me SUPER LOUD, and the other 2 tables beside us sang along too. Heng got walls cover then cannot see my face, if not damn malu. HAHA!





Thats my birthday cake. LOL! The spoon stands for 10 years and the chopsticks stands for 1 year each :)


Thanks people for all the birthday wishes on sms, friendster, tags, and even face to face. And also the presents. The thought counts, really (:



My first present this year from Oscar :D From Eileen, bx, cc and oliver. Thanks people!
her drawing skills still as good (:
Boxian bought this super nice cream puff for me on badminton that day. Thanks ah gong!
And today was the first day of school. This is the surprise i got from the class.

During the second meeting, I was doing my research and suddenly, the light was off-ed, and the whole class just sang birthday song. I wasnt sure if that was for me because my birthdat was yesterday, and I was still stunned when they put the ice cream brownie in front of me. I blew off the candle and they pushed the small small plastic thingy that holds the candle deeeeeeep into the ice cream and made m suck out the thing, and mathan videoed it down. HAHA! The video is stupid lah. Dont have to watch it unless you are very very very free.





Thats all I guess. I think this post is in a mess because there are alot of things. Bear with it. HAHA! And i spend my birthday working D:

No comments: