Thursday, December 11, 2008

Adidas Marathon was *&%$^&. I could fall asleep while sitting up straight. Got ourselves rlly dirty (just imagine i step into the mud, what came out was my leg. my converse was stucked in the muddd), and i didnt go toilet from 1.30am till 4pm when i reach home. Guess what? My menses came throughout the night and i didnt realise cos i thought i was wet from sweat (i was). A part of it was actually dried up alrdy, but cant blame me for not realising it because i was wearing black shorts, and the chairs and tables i sat on didnt have any stains. Call me disgusting yo! (:
The $20 was tough money.

Give me some time to upload all the photos from Jidi's birthday. Many photos, especially yours truly. Biochem UT tmr.
K i'm going to do my lab protocol now. Bye! Zzzz.

P/S counting down 1 more day to holiday and 5 days to sports trip, plus christmas and newyear countdown!

No comments: