Friday, December 12, 2008

FANGS YOU MUST READ THIS.
I swear e*nice teo is a LOSER.
remember she told us last sem that she got 28pts for her O'levels?
she actually went to tell her new class that she got 8pts. like wtf?! you get 8pts you will come RP meh? zzz.
after school, i went library and i happened to meet her, and she walked over to sit with us.
SO. i went to ask her about the 8pts thing.

C: eh i heard you got 8 pts for your O's?
E: yar.
C: but i thought you told us you got 28pts last year?
E: (forgot what she says, but this is what she mean) i got 8 pts. but i got family problem. my brother will get jealous over my good grades and tear away my result slip. so my teacher give me a 28pts result slip to take home, and my original 8pts result slip was with my friend.

BIG FAT LIAR. where got such thing one. and she told fangs another story=.=

C: then why you come RP? your grades can go to a very good JC what.
E: cos my result slip cannot take back. i can only use the 28pts result slip.

GOT SUCH THING ONE MEH?

C: then why you dont wanna go other poly take biotech?
E: other poly dont have what.
C: got lor-.-
Naz: *rolls eye*

HAHA.

C: my uncle is the principleof VJC (HAHA). If you want i cal get him to talk to your mum and enroll you into VJC lor. you get 8 pts never go in very wasted what. i still got your mum's number cos that time she called me during chalet.
E: huhh. erm.. no need lah. i scared i cannot cope. later fail how?(please lor. 8 pointer will fail A level-.-) and my mum say dont wanna talk about this anymore. she dont want me to tell people.

THAT'S WHEN SHE STARTS TO GET SCARED WHEN I SAY I CALL HER MUM AND ASK.

so blablabla this goes on, and she came out with 987645678765 reasons to ask me not to call her mum and stuffs. lol. and before i go, i still tell her 'dont worry i will help you tell your mum. she never change number right?' HAHA. i swear she is going to pee in her pants and hog onto her mum's phone just in case i call her mum.

LOSER.
what? i am mean? who ask her come and sit with me. who ask her to be a big fat liar.

No comments: