Thursday, January 08, 2009

I always thought i have gastric problems, because my upper abdomen is always pain, and the pain spreads to my back. But now i have second thoughts about that, thanks to biochemistry lesson today.
I went to research pancreas and found out that there are many types of pancreas problems eg, pancreas cancer, pancreatitis, acute pancreatitis, and one of the symptoms includes pain in the upper abdomen that sometimes extends through the back. This is because the pancreas is just located behind your stomach below your liver.
Other symptoms are like jaundice, weight loss(ehh, dont have? LOL), lost of appetite(i'm fasting) etc.

Omgawd i'm scared:(

Can read more about it here and here.


On a lighter note, I LIKE TO CLOSE CHRISTABEL'S LAPTOP LID BECAUSE HER LAPTOP WILL HIBERNATE :D

No comments: