Thursday, January 22, 2009

I lack retail therapy please. Totally see-everything-must-buy mood. I think my self-control is superb. HAHA.
These 2 bags caught my eye and i fought with my wallet. $36. Worth it? I am still deciding should i buy/which one to buy. Hmm.

Swimming with ps and gene, then bugis yesterday. bought 2 skinnies but no tops catch my eye. thanks to the 2 who had to wait for me so long while i try. and its hell lots of people for a wednesday please. Dinner, then desert at ah chew. gene ate alot okay. like ALOT. HAHA.

went to meet sis, broinlaw and cousin after that in bugis junction. saw a dress that caught my eye at topshop. But its $112 which my wallet screams help, and its black and white which is impossible for me to wear on cny. In the end, got all my tops from Fox, which are all sleeveless. So not me. Haha. But sis pay for them, so its a lesser burden. Thanks sis.

Pay day will go to Diva! So many bangles caught my eye! And guess what? They have rainbow series accessories-omgawd. Some are too kua zhang uh.

Accompanying jac to amk hub after school to get her everlast pumps. I am considering getting it too since i havent buy any shoe for cny and i can wear that to school. Heh. Going to see flowers tonight, and ponning chemistry tomorrow. YAY. but still, i have to go back school for interview for FOP with toot :(

No comments: