Thursday, January 15, 2009

short hair is the sex ;)


I havent bought any new year clothes yet! Its so hard to see mum, or even talk to her. Every phone call was so rush and she always cant wait to hang up to continue some mj session or meet her gf or attend some function or ....
Whenever I ask when can we go buy clothes, she'll say 'see first'. The problem is, I am only free on this sat cos I have school on weekdays, and i'm working on sunday! Next sat is just too rush. Fuck, now i dont feel like buying any clothes for cny.

Anyway, I cut my hair, again! Heheh. I went to the one at amk hub to cut on tue, but i still think its a little too long. So i went aunty there to cut on wed after swimming, and i bleached 3 strands of blueee. Aunty totally got a shock cos she know i love my long locks(now my exact hair length is shorter than the photo's). Cant really see the color though, but the aunty insisted that the color is obvious >:(
Just hoping that the color will become lighter after a few washes. I was thinking of coloured extention. Hehehe. But i love my hair now!

Now I'm so scared i cant get into the fyp project i want.
Holidays coming soon. Chalets!

No comments: