Monday, May 25, 2009

bang bang!

I am a very sensitive, paranoid and insecure person. I hate changes around me because I hate to adapt to new things.


Anyway, I am home early today, like around 5 plus? But I regretted cos all I get is naggings. And I got blamed for stupid reasons. Should have stayed in school to study/lepak instead. Zzz. Not gonna talk about it anymore. Skipped gym because a lot people not going. Sianzxzxzxz.

I havent been blogging for quite some time, mainly because I am lazy to upload all the photos. Got hell lots of them mannn! I still havent update naz's birthday, and vivian's like yesterday lah. Needless to say, I enjoyed myself. Glad to have yesterday's gathering and all turned up :D
Vivian cried twice. HAHA. Okay elaborate more when I upload the pictures. I'm hungry now. My dinner's waiting for me.

BYE.

No comments: