Monday, May 18, 2009

If only time stops,




I would want to stay in the past, and never get old and lose the people by my sides.


The clique is dispersing. Lunch clique is getting smaller. Soon, I'll be eating alone :(

I want to go back to the past. Where we wouldnt care about anything and everything, and we would do crazy stuffs together. I cant stop people from leaving, but I can try to make them stay a little longer. How long?

I'm becoming 19 next month. Is that considered old already? Should I be more sensible? I had not play enough yet, because I'm always stucked at home, cannot come back later than 12 blah blah. I always love night life because I hate to go home. The home I go back to is filled with crazy people, who always oppose to each other. And I am always disapproved of what I do and who I am. Shouldnt a family live in harmony and accept each other for who they are, not discriminate?

And I have this friend who does not see her body as something that she should protect and care for. Okay maybe in the past, maybe she changed. I dont know. I hope she knows what she is doing, because she seeks my advice but she didnt follow. I can help, provided that she wants to help herself too. If you want to fall, no matter how hard I try you'll still do. Please know what you should do. I can only do this much. Dont come to me crying next time if you really decides to choose this path. Because I'll only give you a hard slap and says you deserve it. I hope this day never come.



To me. Please cheer yourself up, because nobody will bother to. I love you ♥

No comments: