Saturday, July 04, 2009

Day one.

Today's intention to check up fail, because polyclinic has no test kit for H1N1 and we have to go TTSH if we really wanna test -.-
Ended up walking around aimlessly with christabel at amk hub, going NTUC buy potato chips and umbrella. HAHA. Guess what, she really wish she got the virus that she even bring out her toiletries and undergarments to prepare to stay in hospital. ROFLMAO. And she actually wore her mask while taking bus to meet me can. Cute can. She got potential to be aunty (:

Anyway, being quarantined is not fun at all please. I feel so isolated. Not supposed to go out at all, but i still did. Eh no choice k. FYP still needs to be done:(
I actually need to sleep with a mask last night because my aunty say she scared I pass the virus to her. She didnt even wanna sleep with me:(
And Jidi was so scared of me too when we meet up just now to do fyp. Man, I feel like a freak please. I'm coughing a lil, but I hoping that its just my usual sinus and not the flu bug. But one good thing is that UT can be skipped. YAY!

No comments: