Saturday, July 25, 2009

Teaser

Yesterday's Ignite was okay. People were moshing all over, and I got hit like, 3 times (?) thanks to a siao one who suddenly decide to mosh alone -.-
Got an airbrushed Ignite tatoo on my arm :D

Fetched D and xy the ah lian pianist at pasir ris interchange after that to my house. Supposed to study/wii, but in the end we talked and end up sleeping, then brunch at coffee shop in the morning/afternoon. Xy to work then d homed and now i am so sian at home because d has fever so they are not coming over alr. Get well soon uh!
Okay the main thing i am sian is because everybody is like engrossed in the stupid mj show and the new iphone-.- and i am not supposed to complain that i am sian okay whateverrr.

I want to go shopping like, desperately. :(
and i need moolah. I have to save and scrimp, and its like, the kachings are still just enough for me to use. Okay stop complaining, because i think there are poorer people out there who needs $$$ more than me.

Anyway UT2's over yay yay yay :D
Back to staring into space.

No comments: