Wednesday, July 15, 2009

yay wo shi superman.

I've lost all hopes. I'm just making myself troubled and unhappy. No point, right? BGR/new friends/attitude etc, I'm just inviting more troubles to myself. Or maybe, I'm too easily affected/kaypo. HA, whatever.
Conclusion: no matter how hard I try, it takes 2 hands to clap. I'm tired. Initiative doesnt help.

To another friend: I knew it was a lie, but I convinve myself to believe, because I'm tired of caring too much of everything. MIND MY OWN BUSINESS THANK YOU.

And to another friend: REAL friends will be supportive of the right things. And I will not bother to reiterate what I say any more. Just maybe, we couldnt really understand your SPECIAL needs. Maybe we really dont understand, we failed as your friend. Y'know what? We care because we treat you as friend, and we really do. I think we had done enough, and if its not appreciated, then I shall not waste any effort any more. We've done our part. 你好自为之。
JG's words are true:
"how do u correct a friend who hates to be corrected? what do u say when ur friend thinks that you dont understand because "you havnt been through enough"?seriously, i get angry when anyone says that to anyone. "u dont understand cus u havnt been through enough." and what do u know abt what the other person been through?everyone has a war to fight, and only they themselves can fight it.unless u have been raped, a murdered famil member, yea, that i would never understand."
I know you'll read this. No hard feelings.

Some how, I feel that I'm such a failure as a friend. Oh wells...

Anyway, FYP G301 is OVERRRR! Yes yes yes yes! Presentation today wasnt that bad. But the day start off bad because I got caught in a super heavy rain and was drenched. Supposed to look smart but in the end.. dont talk about it.
We got eunice tan and franscis lim, so not that bad because we know 2/6 invigilators. Finally a rest with good night's sleep.

Oh and we celebrate Pt's birthday today in advance! Hope he likes what we got for him(:
Gastric pain is back:( good night.

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LPT :D

No comments: