Monday, December 07, 2009

FYP's overrrrrrr.

Yea my title says it all :D
Assessment is overrrr. Slept at 230am and woke up at 530am to prepare for the big day. Kiasu much? LOL. Half of the assessors were nice. Half sucks balls. Overall was okay.

Met sis and cousin after that, then brought the dawgs to pet mover's for a swim! So many retrievers there la. Hiyo got raped, details spared. HAHAHA. And then there was this 'snowing' thing going on like some doggie's foam party. Damn nice I swear. If the dogs havent bathe, i confirm pull them to take pictures will the snow lor! Nice rightttt.



Now its just UTs thats bothering me. UT's on this coming wednesday and thursday omg :(
I love to study okay. Hehehe.


And, christmas is cominggggg! Start to stock up on the pressies people! :D
I'm starting to shop online crazily. Sales are killer to my wallet :(
These 2 were on my wishlist too. DAMN CUTEEE.

Shiny Spangle Camera for $37 only!

Okay which kind soul wanna get for me?
I'll give you one big kiss! Or maybe 2? HAHA.

Or maybe a Lx3? I'll marry you!

Okay end off the post w cute lil precious sleeping in my arms. Awwww ♥

No comments: