Thursday, December 31, 2009

hear those breaking thoughts


1. If I have the choice, I'd want to be born to a healthy family.
2. I feel worthless.
3. I'm fucking broke.


Okay hello people. I've not been updating because I want hiyo's post to be on top and i'm lazy to change the date to make it on top. I know you all haven't been voting. People like bel, fangs all. haha.

How's your christmas loves? I spend my christmas at home w family and we had a burger party. Photos will obviously be uploaded if possible. I think i lost touch to blogging cos i dont know what to blog about, and i have too many things running through my mind right now.

Things like how can i help to save a marriage? what the fuck is he thinking? what the fuck am i thinking? am i supposed to take the initiative? how to use my time wisely? when is the next time i'll be hearing from you? will my efforts be appreciated? why am i doing all these for you?


Ya i know v stupid. But still...


Its new year eve, i dont wanna think so much alr. I'm so so so tired that i dont feel like doing anything but to sleep throughout. I want my 2009 to end happily:(
Theres too much disaster, sadness, quarrels, confusion etc. Goodbye 2009. I hope 2010 comes w lots of joy, laughters and love.

No comments: