Wednesday, January 06, 2010

nothing beats retail therapy!

Hello I had retail therapy w my dear cousin @ 313 somerset hehehe. So many things caught my eye but I had to control myself :(

Neulook has so many nice pieces of dress la! I shall get my newyear clothes from there hehehehe.

THIS (points below) is taken @ Zara. This belt from Zara is so funny la. Yes its nice, but I think it makes me look lika SUSHI. Like seriously. I told me cousin she totally LOL. -.-Similar? HAHAHA.
The F21 there is heaven! Bought myself a dress, headbands, $150 look alike watch and red slipper (:
Too bad our shopping trips are usually v rush. Should find one day to shop from dawn till dusk, w lots of cash in wallet hehehehe.
Swimming, dinner @ changi village, home.
Back to mug. \m/

1 comment:

Love said...

LOL. SUSHI. FARNIE. WTH.