Monday, January 18, 2010

summer

Hi i spent my weekends WISELY!

Sat: macdee for breakfast w gene, yvonne and tk --> job interview @ some pub near maxwell --> BBQ till 9am the next day!

The BBQ was productive w ethel, denise, xy and their friends (cheryl, maggie, zy, elv, yp, f, and m). One of the best I ever had. Food was nice even though there wasnt the usual chicken wings and prawns. Entertainment was cards, phones, music, food and yp and her wierd ethics w her meowmeow all. HAHA. Actually got police screening nearby and they never realise we were at the shelter and they drove off. But then we laugh so loud until they came back :(
AND IMAGINE WE BBQ UNTIL MORNING GOT FIREMEN COME HAHAHA.
Half of the photos in my phone were yp's, the rest i shall just upload on fb if the stupid fb allows later. I tried 3 times and the fucking thing just close my whole IE browser w all my pollution control links fml.

I totally slept my sunday away, so shiok.

me: hi bel! ^^

christabel: hi MEOW! ^^

me: -.-

I love bel man. So nice and fun to irritate. She's one of the people that makes me wanna go school (:

No comments: