Saturday, January 16, 2010

suck it up



Sometimes dont you feel dulan that people comes to you when they need you, and then like totally forgot your presence when they dont need you any more or got someone else. Especially nice people like us. What to do? We LL lor. \m/

I had the best outburst last night. BEST man i swear. I finally said my piece of mind. No balls, only knows how to hide behind your phone. Sweet talk to both sides, 101 of your stupid reasons, who the fuck you want seriously. Stop lying, I wont convince myself to believe you and your nonsense again. I'm immune. _l_
Oscar dai , I hate you. Stop coming in and out of my life, its fucking painful. Just go and dont come back. Because you wasted so much of my time. Even though many people said its not worth it, I wanna prove them wrong. Most importantly, I wanna prove myself wrong. Too bad, i'm so muthafucking right. You made me trust myself again, thanks.
Dont worry, I wont cry for you (:

But then again, who knows? I'm fucking soft hearted.

No comments: