Monday, April 12, 2010

The knight in that shining armour

I know who's gonna be worth the pain [♥]
xo

Hello I'm so happy today cos i got a new netbook from sis and bro in law hahahaha. LOVE ONLY :)
Time to bathe, and try to sleep early. My cough's getting worse from all the sleepless nights, and my ears' blocked for 3 days alr i hope fever dont come. Please pray that I can fall asleep and stop thinking about random stuffs. I seriously need sleeeeeep.
Tue's supposed to be yckss' 2006 graduate's chalet, aint sure if i'm going in this state, 16th will be DENV's orientation camp for new batch of year ones . The pioneer batch are gonna help!! Definetly going (: and chalet on the 21st again. Busy busy busy. Shall try not to party till the end of everything, and start hardcore sending resumes again!!!!
Bye gotta run, lover's waiting in the bathroom, JUST JOKNG!

No comments: