Saturday, April 24, 2010

Uncertain paranoia

I.Need.Assurance. Just that little.

Hello I am back from the chalet and i'm deadbeat cos after work was immediate chalet and i didnt sleep more than 3 hours for the chalet. So here i am, ready to concuss after my bath and i'll be holding my phone to sleep just to wait for it to beep.

Recent eventful eventss:

Sunset grill- Level 30 wings ftw.



Meeting the secondary school people (:






Elvira's birthday/house warming bbq



And the chalet!




Many more but i cant exactly remember them because there're no photos and my brain's getting rusty. More photos on fb. I wanna work more, and earn more money cos i kinda need them badly. Oh and try to get myself into Uni. I wanna study omg although i know after that i'll hate school again. And and and i cant decide whether to take out my piercing cos i'm bored of it alr i have really short attention span when it comes to certain things. But sometimes i'm amazed at how i'm able to hold on to things too.


K i'm really sleepy but the toilet's still in used. Mum's not gonna be back tonight again but i think i wont have a v big problem sleeping alone cos i'm really tired, and idk what's gonna be my plan for tmr. G'night.



I'm happy having you my priority. I'm happy suffering from delusions. I'm happy like that. Dont take it away from me.

No comments: