Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wanna be your wannabe

Be contented while it last.Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the street
So I'm not moving, I'm not moving


♫ The man who cant be moved -The Script


Yesterday was hardcore (unglam) webcamming @ my balcony in the midnight w jess, myjm, d and xy. Laugh till everybody got 12 pacs. 3 step Dora dance ftw I wanna go club and see her dance more often and laugh w ddddd lol.

I'm kinda looking forward to the camp cos i can meet a lot of people that i hadnt meet since the last UT. Oh and the DENV facis :D
There's a briefing on thur, camp on fri so i'll have to give Play a miss this week (then cannot see somebody dance :( ) . Then next week also cannot go Play cos got chalet wahhhhh. Then I need to send resumes also. I wanna ask Dr Alvin to do a CV for me, but he's so scaryyyy. How ah?


I'm scared.

No comments: