Friday, June 01, 2007

Ever since poly started, I haven’t had time for tenshi. I really feel bad about it. I tried to bring her out as many times as possible, but sometimes I don’t even have the time to bring her out for even once a day because I am really too tired. I guess I really need to make time for her because it is my responsibility to take care of her and make her happy. I wouldn’t want to stay in a cage whole day looking at my owner walk passed ignoring me despite me making effort to seek her attention like screaming my lungs out, banging my head on the cage wall or acting cute. So yupps. Sorry tenshi. I try my best to make time for you. =)

Oh yar. Yesterday, I read a newspaper article about the top 8 most cruel dishes. These are the dishes from the bottom to the top dish.

8. Air-dried Chicken
Description: To make this dish, the chef has to act fast. He is suppose to pluck out all the feathers on the chicken, take out all the internal organs, stuff in the marinate items, stitch up the chicken, and air dry the chicken. The chicken is supposed to be ALIVE when he finish all the steps.
Cruel rating: ***

7. Dragon whiskers and phoenix claws
Description: The chef is suppose to pluck out the cat fish whiskers and cut out the meat in the centre of the chicken claws and cook. The cooking method is unknown but both animals are supposed to be ALIVE.
Cruel rating: ***

6. The calling donkey
Description: In the ancient days, people love to eat donkey meat and love to eat the freshest meat, best is those that are just slaughtered. But some find that those are not fresh enough, so they invent a new eating method- eating it directly from the donkey. Which means they eat the donkey directly from its body when it is ALIVE.
Cruel rating: ***

5. Hot plate duck feet
Description: The duck is placed on a mildly heated hot plate. The hot plate is spread with marinating sauces. The duck will start to walk around as the hot plate gradually heats up before stating to jump around on the sizzling hot plate. After the feet is cooked, they will cut down from the duck, before using the rest of the duck for other use. The duck is ALIVE when its feet is cut down.
Cruel rating: ****

4. Hot plate turtle soup
Description: A LIVE turtle is placed into a pot of cold soup with herbs to cook in slow heat. As the soup starts to heat up, the turtle will drink in the soup, and the herbs will remain in the turtle’s body. As the soup starts to boil, the turtle will twist and turn in agony till cooked.
Cruel rating: ****
3. Watering the donkey’s meat
Description: A LIVE donkey is tied up, and a pot of boiling water is placed next to it. Customers will tell the chef which part of the donkey he wants to eat. The chef will then cut out the skin of the donkey, revealing its flesh. He will then use the hot water to ‘water’ on the part where the flesh is revealed, just like watering plants, till cooked and then the meat will be cut out from the donkey to serve. The donkey will still be alive.
Cruel rating: *****

2. The 3 squeaks
Description: New born rats will be placed into a plate and a special sauce on another. The person will use chopsticks to pick up the rats when it will give its first squeak. Then it will be dipped into the special sauce. The second squeak will be called out by the rat. The rat will give out its last squeak when it is being swollen down.
Cruel rating: *****

1. Monkey’s head
Description: A LIVE monkey’s head will be trapped on the centre of a table with a hole. The hole must be so small that it only fits the monkey’s neck. A hammer will be used to knock the monkey’s skull till it crack and the brain is consumed.
Cruel rating: *****

Sorry if the English is abit weird because I translate it from a Chinese article. I am super duper disgusted by how people eat. Cant they just eat normally? Cant they just kill the animals in the fastest way so that they don’t suffer? Fuck the people who invent the dishes. Fuck the people who eat the dishes. I believe in karma. I hope they die terribly just like how they make the animals suffer.
Sigh… I suddenly feel like becoming a vegetarian. I really salute to the people who are vegetarians. I believe their little effort really save a lot of innocent creatures from suffering. But I think I cant do it. Oh. I hate people who eat dog meat too.
Yupps.

Oh yeah. I love tank’s music. It rocks. In fact I love music. I wanna learn piano and guitar. So sad that I cant go into the guitar IG in school. Kor kor teach me how to play guitar lea!!!! LOL

Okay. I think this is enough. My fingers need some rest.=)

No comments: