Monday, June 11, 2007

Went for k box today with cong wen, Genevieve, cheek keong, Yvonne, wei hong, chen chong and teng kiat. It has been long since I really enjoy myself sooooo much. Its not that my new class not good lar. I really love W26G cause they rocks!! But.. it’s diff lar. Yupps.
Had a great time with the old friends cause I am really missing them. Cong wen’s rapping had improved. Haha. He can really rap man!
Teng kiat looked good with his new hair style cause we brought him to the hair salon where we usually cut. When he came out of the salon, we were like ‘woah!’ haha.
They have not change at all. Still as crappy as before. Had a good time laughing. LOL. It’s great to hang out with them :D

wei hong and his middle finger x]

























But before the singing ends, mum called to tell me her shoe broke at seng kang area and that area is like 狗不拉屎 鸟不生蛋 de place. Worse is that there is no shoe shop anywhere. She ask me buy a shoe down from amk to seng kang for her =.=
I totally sian diao cause I am still enjoying. So nice nice Yvonne pei me go buy shoe and we took taxi down to seng kang. She gave up the chance to enjoy to pei me lor! I totally love her to bits =)
SO SO SO….
We went back to amk to meet them rest of the gang. Genevieve blanja us ice cream from mac before we went our own way. I was suppose to meet xue ting at amk before meeting jin gui at yishun after that but she was late! I had nothing to do so I went yvonne’s house slack while waiting for xue ting. We did some stupid things like… TADAA!!









So after meeting up with xue ting and jin gui, we jalan around north point and made a ring each to remember the 10 years of friendship between the 3 of us. After walking north point, we went back to amk hub walk walk again cause it was still early and north point had nothing much. Took quite a few pics with them.

jingui thinks she can take better self shots than me.. so in the end..

she is not very happy that the fact that i took better photos than her. haha



i think xt took a walk at jurrasic park before meeting us. HAHA













Reach home at about 9.30. Totally bushed after playing the whole day. Bought hair dye toooo!!! It was red. I was deciding between copper red, red copper and this. Stupid right? What’s the diff between copper red and red copper?!? Yvonne gave a nice but still stupid answer. Copper red- more copper than red cause copper comes first. Red copper- more red cause red comes first. =.= thks arh. LOL

I think I should really stop splurging. Xue ting and jin gui kept tempting me to buy stuff cause they say my birthday is coming and I should make myself happy. -.=
DUH….

No comments: