Friday, October 05, 2007

HEY GORGEOUS crews came our school today and DESMOND KOH is OMG CUTEEEEEE. fiona xie is pretty also lar but i only look at guys :))))
i still remember in the dog year, the mediacorp artists shoot a mtv with the dogs and patrick ask me to bring hiyo and pepper down. and DESMOND was the one holding pepper, and he kept talking to me about pepper cos he say pepper very cute mah. LOL. i think i am gonna smile the whole day. *sheesh*
just came back from the Food Heaven and it was damn crowded cos everybody wanna take picture of the artists. the camera was just beside me only can! heng i never sit down and eat cos DESMOND was walking down the table looking for some gorgeous people. i am camera shy lar (yar right!). LOL.

then just now went to the JG shop. they are providing pre-made and self-made lappy skin. that means you can ask them make a laptop skin with the picture of you and your friends etc. its water prove and chemical prove. $38. I WANT!
then i ask them about the adidas shorts that my eye candy has. $10. I WANT!
then the aunty show me a adidas wind breaker they are selling. $58. I WANTTTTTTTT!!!

omg. there goes my pay ):

No comments: