Monday, October 29, 2007

Ponned school today AGAIN! Hais. No choice lar. Who ask me to make friend with friends who love to sing like GENEVIEVE. ASK ME PON WITH HER GO PARTY WORLD SING! LOL.

So I ponned in the end despite my conscience telling me not to. Hahaha. Too bad. Because I love to sing too.

So ponned during the first break with gene and chris(thanks gen, I wont spell Christ any more. LOL) and cab down to civics plaza. Sang although I have sore throat. It was SHIOK lor. Took some pictures and recorded our singings. Not bad lar. Today we sing got FEEL. HAHA!
Pictures to be uploaded soon as soon as gene send me the pictures :D

Tata! (wo ding ding ding ding ding!) LOL. This is am inside joke that kept me laughing for 30min between me, gene and alan. Hahaha.

and and and gene found out that my eye candy's name is JEROME!

No comments: