Monday, October 29, 2007

Oh yar. Did I mention that the market near my house was BURNT? Okay lar. It was quite a big news and I was sad sad sad!

My bak chor mee was gone. My fish ball noodle was gone. My lor mee was gone. My orh lua was gone. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, MY DA JIA LAI CHICKEN RICE NO MORRRREEEEEEEEE :’(

DA JIA LAI CHICKEN RICE WAS MY CHILDHOOD LARRRRR! Last time after school, I would go there eat with my classmates until the uncles and aunties’ also can remember what we want to order lor. and and and I was the best chicken rice I ever haaaadddd!
Sadded lar! No more da jia lai chicken rice for me :(((((((
I was still telling gene we should go there eat one day because we very long never go eat already but now haven’t eat jiu no more! No moooorrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee! ALL GONE UP IN THE SMOKE!
Shucks!

No comments: