Tuesday, October 20, 2009

From fangs:

" Dear owner of meowlurve.blogspot.com, kindly please update your blog for the pleasure of your beloved fangs who runs out of class to sit on the toilet bowl to entertain herself with your blog in the toilet. Thank you"

HAHAHA i got update can! and stop reading my blog in the toilet la lim fang ying!

And to you, I'm very much kind of irritated by your random flooding of my inbox/msn that i'll get rowdy and annoyed cos its annoying and its kinda obvious so please know your limit cos i'm not as free and bored as you, and I'm not that interested about the things that you want to tell me. I'm very busy in school. Once in a while is fine with me but not to the extend of texting random stuffs. Irritated by your sms doesnt mean that i dont like you as a friend. Yea (:

No comments: