Thursday, October 08, 2009

OCK's mushroom chicken ball rocks my underwear.

I changed to W709. I cant find the exact color on the net cos its new, but mine is much chioer than the above cos its maroon in color :D

BUT!

The phone really CMI la. It keeps hanging, lagging, and it wont auto update my inbox and sent items. As in, if i recieve a msg, i can see but if i want to see the msg and i go back to inbox, its not there! Same goes to my sent items. So now my inbox only has certain msgs and i cant refer back to who text me or what i text. Omg headache la! Second day only leh! I think i'm going to bring it to the service centre. Hais.
But other than all these BIG problems, the phone is awesome cos there's wifi and its chio!

It's a long day today.
Out to guide adel maths today at heeren's spins. Omg I seriously forgot everything can. Wtf standard deviation, algebras etc hahaha. All go back to Ms Low, Ms heng and Mr siva.
After adel leave for her tuition, chris came down to accompany me till kaiqing and vivienne come. Had dinner w them and nicole at Orchard central, then went to KPO to celebrate vivienne's birthday. The ambience there's awesome and the drinks are nice too. Got eyecandyyyyy some more. HAHA. But a lot of rich people there cos the carpark's full of lambo. Like 5 of them? Gawd.
No photos taken, but its sure a pleasant night. ^^
Happy birthday Vivienne! Hang out soon :D


It's another day of empty waiting.

No comments: