Friday, October 02, 2009

hey ho!

Thanks to all lovelies that show their concerns. I'm fine! And I'll be back to normal, because I'm HM, i'm strong! :D

Met gene for a swim in the afternoon. I TOTALLY FORGOT I GOT A SCHOOL EXCURSION THIS MORNING OMG. Till naz text me in the morning, i totally couldnt remember. Gave it a miss cos i left 30min to get ready and reach school which is mission impossible.

Family gathering after that at pasir ris home. Got curry chicken, braised duck and fried bee hoon. Like shiok only can! ^^

Going to meet chris and adel later at whitesand's mac. Going to teach one PP, another one science. Haiya troublesome couple hahahaha.

Oh and timetable is out. I'll be in W56Q for all 4 days and bel will be in the same class as me for all days. In fact most of my classmates are the DENV people. YAY!:D

No comments: